Location: 184 Baldwin Street, Sharon, Wisconsin
The Prindle House was the only building to survive the 1884 fire, making it one of the oldest structures in Sharon, WI. In 1938, George Marinoff installed the bowling lanes on the second story.
Phase 1: Exterior repairs and restore storefront to original layout.
Phase 2: Renovate first floor and open family entertainment center featuring arcade games, snacks, and an ice cream and old fashioned soda fountain bar. Renovate second floor and reopen the bowling lanes.